Eggroll, Bagel, Cookie, Vengeance

The Four Ninja Food Groups

Thursday, March 10, 2005

My plot to take over begins now!

The restaurant staff below our office hiked a beautiful slab of food up the stairs and served it to us (HARD.) This reminded me of the importance of having an intercom linked directly to coffee (and the occasional fruit wedge). While seated and being productive, simply press coffee intercom and friendly personS will get it to you without skipping a beat. Law offices and advertising agencies have this service because they can afford to install such institutions on the premises, We however can make a mighty compromise by affording to work above a coffee shop. Incidentally, coffee shop staff can provide a healthy link to the outside world: assuming they are not pirates. My plan is of course coming together perfectly, I can feel it in my pants. .

Now back to our regularly scheduled melancholy.

Every day would be great, if it was not part of living... so have a nice one A-HOLE!

A-HOLE= ( * )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have some growing up to do. Quit thinkin about food and go read a goddamned book, take a night class, do something worthwhile instead of dragging your sorry waking-carcass to the stifling'Office" all day, then blowing off your repression by posting idiotic messages on the web. It is my duty to erase ignorance in the world, so I thought I'd start with you!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Ron said...

Where can I get that shirt?

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home